From sun exposure and spots to skin discoloration due to aging, your face is exposed to a variety of outside elements that can make you look tired and older than you really are. And since your face is usually the first feature people notice, why not keep it in tip-top shape?
The good news is that you can with microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a gentle, non-invasive skin therapy treatment that exfoliates your skin, works for all skin types and ages, and is the perfect Skin Therapy for people with sun or age spots, uneven skin tone and/or dark spots, as well as for individuals simply wanting brighter, smoother, younger looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Helps repair uneven skin tone and/or texture
- Brightens your complexion, making your face look more youthful
- Helps reduce dark spots associated with acne scars
- Unlike dermabrasion, microdermabrasion doesn’t require a numbing medicine and has little to no downtime
After your microdermabrasion treatment, your skin may look a bit pink or red, and it may feel like you have a slight sun or windburn. Not to worry! This is temporary and usually subsides within 24 hours. What you’re left with is a fresh, more youthful, even-toned and brighter complexion, rejuvenating your skin